2.26.2009

Guest Books?

I'm trying to think of creative ideas for the guest book... Here's a few thoughts:

This couple used an old typewriter for their guestbook! How amazing!

Found: Snippet & Ink: Amber and Mark



Here's fun papers used for notes. It'd be neat to have some fun customized stickers. (:

Found: Martha Stewart



These are cute... I don't know how much I like it though... I'd want a fun jar to toss them into.

Found: Martha Stewart



There are a ton of creative ideas in this "library" inspiration board from Snippet & Ink. Maybe Library cards or even vintage looking cards printed with a typewriter?



This is a great(!!!) idea! I love the thought of these colorful framed postcards on the wall in our new home, or postcards put into a photo book for us to glance through for years to come! How fun! And what a neat conversation starter!

Found: Snippet & Ink: Jennifer and Mark



Here's a guest book on recipe cards... Unique! I think it might be a little too hard to understand for some guests though.

Found: Brooklyn Bride

No comments:

Post a Comment