2.20.2009

Beautiful, happy things!!!

I don't know Allison or Mark, but I am in love with their sunny and happy wedding. It incorporates so many things that I love and I wish that I knew them so I could ask them a million questions about the significance behind the details. I think we would get along splendidly!



This is something that I've been wanting to do since I was engaged... we both love our bikes and biking together especially. What better way to start our lives?


Of course, she has a big floppy flower in her hair!


What an adorable and fun idea! I love buttons! Everything that I own has a button on it somewhere...


In lieu of a traditional guest book, they placed envelopes in a book and allowed guests to write personal notes and then seal them up for later reading! How neat!

Check out their featured wedding at Snippet & Ink!!!


Found:
Snippet & Ink: Allison and Mark

1 comment:

  1. wow what wonderful ideas for wedding decor, photos and fun!Bright cheery colors are perfect for beach weddings too!Sunshine always makes me happy, thats why I love weddings on the beach in the florida sunshine!

    ReplyDelete